Subject: "geo" URN Namespace

From: "Sean B. Palmer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 22:58:00 +0100

Hi everyone,

I recently sent a draft to the urn-nid mailing list for consideration that
may be of some interest to this group: a URN namespace ("geo") for
geospatial location based on latitude, longitude, and an optional height. A
copy of the proposal is available from [1], and my original mail is
available from the [email-masked] mailing list archives at [2].

Larry Masinter was kind enough to refer me to this group, and I was
wondering how compatable this proposal is with your own efforts, and
whether I should continue the registration process.

Cheers,

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/2001Sep/att-0001/01-urn-geo.txt
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/2001Sep/0001

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
@prefix : <http://webns.net/roughterms/> .
:Sean :hasHomepage <http://purl.org/net/sbp/> .