Subject: Location Requirements - Alternative Formats

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 07:01:36 -0400

I would like to see the language of Requirements 7-10 of the
object be reworded so that the type of each location be
included in the location, such that a given report which
contains multiple locations can have each of the locations in
a different format.

The language might also improved so that the multiple locations
could be used for:
	Reporting the same sighting in different formats
	Reporting multiple sightings at different times
	Reporting multiple sensor locations for the same device

I would also like to see a requirement that there be fields
to indicate that one of the locations is a translation of
another.  I further think there is a requirement to
identify the translator (both as an identity and
a method).  It's probably true that in most cases this
information is not interesting, but it can be.  Clearly,
these should be optional.