Subject: Agenda for Tuesday's GEOPRIV meeting

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 22:59:01 -0800

Agenda bashing, blue sheets, note taker, jabber scribe

Document status - Chairs - 5 mins - 
  Make sure you have read:
draft-ietf-geopriv-reqs-03.txt
draft-ietf-geopriv-threat-analysis-00.txt
draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lo-option-00.txt
draft-cuellar-geopriv-scenarios-03.txt
draft-morris-geopriv-core-01.txt
draft-peterson-geopriv-pres-00.txt
(also on our agenda, but not refreshed, documents on http and html)

Brief review of WGLC changes on requirements document -  
        Jorge Cuellar - 10 mins

Discussion of using protocol cases -

draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lo-option-00.txt - James Polk - 15 mins
draft-peterson-geopriv-pres-00.txt - Jon Peterson - 15 mins

Discussion of starting on protocols -

draft-morris-geopriv-core-01.txt - John Morris - 20 mins

General discussion of protocols - Chairs and AD - 30 mins

Wrap-up including identifying protocol drafts - Chairs - 20 mins