Subject: [Geopriv] Draft Update: Geopriv-Policy

From: Tschofenig Hannes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:11:22 +0100

hi all, 

we have just submitted an update of the geopriv-policy document. you can
find the document at:

http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-05.txt
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-05.html

the following changes have been made: 
- section 6.2 on the Geospatial Location Condition has been changed as
discussed during the ietf61 geopriv meeting. 
- editorial changes throughout the document
- timezone transformation removed since timezone is not an attribute of
pidf-lo. timezone needs to be added to the presence specific authz document
- example and xml schema aligned with the rest of the document

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv