Subject: [Geopriv] registration of location types

From: Tschofenig Hannes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:11:23 +0100

hi all, 

during the last ietf geopriv working group meeting allison noticed that
there is a dependency problem with the radius-geopriv work. the
radius-geopriv document defined location types and also the rpid document
defined its own location types. after we aligned them properly we got
comments (e.g., by jari arkko) that we should define one registry for
location types. 

this issue was also briefly discussed during the geopriv meeting and the
decision was made to create a separate document containing this registry.
please take a look at the following document: 

http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-location-types-registry-
00.txt
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-location-types-registry-
00.html

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv