Subject: [Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 15:47:39 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) 
			  Option for Civic Addresses Configuration Information
	Author(s)	: H. Schulzrinne
	Filename	: draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-06.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2005-5-31
	
This document specifies a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4
   and DHCPv6) option containing the civic location of the client or the
   DHCP server.  The Location Configuration Information (LCI) includes
   information about the country, administrative units such as states,
   provinces and cities, as well as street addresses, postal community
   names and building information.  The option allows multiple
   renditions of the same address in different scripts and languages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv