Subject: [Geopriv] draft-linsner-geopriv-lcp-00

From: "Marc Linsner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 08:46:24 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Location Configuration Protocol
	Author(s)	: M. Linsner, J. Schnizlein
	Filename	: draft-linsner-geopriv-lcp-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2006-1-27
	
Location Configuration Protocol provides a host with physical location 
based on its IP address.  This document describes the communication 
protocol and mechanism for an IP host to discovery the physical location 
associated with its own IP address by communicating with a Location 
Information Server.  This document describes the overall protocol and 
communication architecture. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-linsner-geopriv-lcp-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv