Subject: [GEOPRIV] draft-winterbottom-location-uri-01

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:19:42 -0600

An update to the Location Reference draft is available.

      Title       : Rationale for Location by Reference

      Author(s)   : J. Winterbottom, M Thomson, J. Peterson

      Filename    : draft-winterbottom-location-uri-01.txt

      Pages       : 15

      Date        : 2006-1-20

   An analysis is performed on the advantages and disadvantages for
   provision of Location Information (LI) by-reference in the GEOPRIV
   architecture.  The concept of a Location URI, that is, a URI that
   references LI, is introduced.  A number of usage patterns for
   Location URIs are discussed, particularly with regard to addressing
   mobility.  Security concerns that are introduced by Location URIs are
   also considered.

A URL is

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winterbottom-location-uri-01.t
xt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv