Subject: [Geopriv] Inconsistency between DHCP-CIVIC and Revised Civic LO

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:46:28 +0200

Hi all,

Gerhard Fischer pointed me to an inconsistency between 
draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-09.txt and 
draft-ietf-geopriv-revised-civic-lo-02.txt:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-09.txt
defines the CAtype 24 as:

    | 24         | ZIP        | PC          | postal/zip  | 10027-1234  |
    |            |            |             | code        |             |

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-revised-civic-lo-02.txt
defines the CAtype 24 as:

    | BLD          |   24   | Building (structure)        | Hope        |
    |              |        |                             | Theatre     |

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv