Subject: [Geopriv] HELD: Error Code

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 21:32:52 +0300

Section 12.4. defines the IANA contains the "Error code Registry" and it 
points to the codeType token:

   This document requests that the IANA create a new registry for the
   HELD protocol including an initial registry for error codes.  The
   error codes are included in HELD error messages as described in
   Section 6.3 and defined in the schema in the 'codeType' token in the
   XML schema in (Section 7)

Unless I misunderstand something there is no "codeType token" in Section 7. 

The relevant part of Section 7 here is: 

    <xs:complexType name="errorType">
      <xs:complexContent>
        <xs:restriction base="xs:anyType">
          <xs:sequence/>
          <xs:attribute name="code" type="xs:token"
                        use="required"/>
          <xs:attribute name="message" type="xs:string"
                        use="optional"/>
          <xs:attribute ref="xml:lang" use="optional"/>
        </xs:restriction>
      </xs:complexContent>
    </xs:complexType>

I guess this is a typo and I suggest to refer to Section 6.3 and Section 
7 and to point to the tokens used with the "code" attribute.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 16:47:22 -0500

Hi Hannes,

Thanks for catching that. There was actually a 'codeType' in the old
schema before things were simplified, so that just got missed in the
subsequent updates to that section.  I will fix that when I make the
gen-art and sec-dir IETF LC changes.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Hannes Tschofenig
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 1:33 PM
To: GEOPRIV
Subject: [Geopriv] HELD: Error Code

Unless I misunderstand something there is no "codeType token" in Section
7. 

Ciao
Hannes