Subject: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17.txt: Reflecting IESG Comments

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 18:06:17 +0300

Hi all,

I hope to have addressed the previously received IESG comments (and 
subsequent mailing list comments). I am not listing the discussion on 
the individual items again:

Lisa:
(+Ron, + Lars, +Chris)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy/comment/71781/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy/comment/71788/

--> We switched from the polygon in the condition element to a circle.
--> We still don't have human readable labels in this document since we 
concluded that this should go into a revision of Common Policy since it 
is a more generic aspect.

Jon:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy/comment/71835/

--> We changed the entire section on geodetic transformations.

Jari:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy/comment/71837/

--> We switched from the polygon in the condition element to a circle.
The raised issue related to the treatment of polygons.

Tim:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy/comment/71893/

--> We don't see how a single location format can be mandated.

Sam:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy/comment/71917/

--> Text added to the security consideration section.

Russ:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy/comment/71948/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy/comment/71949/

--> We changed the entire section on geodetic transformations.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv