Subject: [Geopriv] WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:32:13 -0500

All -

This is a GEOPRIV Working group last call for comments on:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17.txt

This document has undergone extensive revision since this group  
requested its publication.
This version should represent closure on the many discussions that  
have taken place during its IETF and IESG review.

Please give this document careful attention.

Given that everyone is also preparing new drafts and getting ready for  
Dublin's meeting, this WGLC will last 3 weeks.
Please have your comments in by July 20.

Thanks,

RjS
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv