Subject: [Geopriv] Interim went very well

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:26:38 -0500

All -

Yesterday's GEOPRIV interim was very productive - a big thank-you to  
everyone who was able to participate.

I'm still gathering notes from the note-takers and will produce  
minutes early next week.

RjS
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:50:55 -0500

>everyone who was able to participate.

indeed

that said though, I hope for the next interim - if there is one - 
isn't exclusively HELD based, as there are other Geopriv WG and 
individual IDs that were not talked about yesterday that could have 
benefited equally well given the high concentration of attention paid 
to each of the agenda items.

---

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:49:24 -0500

And I nominate a 1 day WG meeting in Wollongong Australia... *8)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] on behalf of James M. Polk
Sent: Fri 6/13/2008 4:50 PM
To: Robert Sparks; GEOPRIV
Subject: Re: [Geopriv] Interim went very well

indeed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 00:23:03 -0500

>And I nominate a 1 day WG meeting in Wollongong Australia... *8)

I don't have a problem with Australia, but I'll not be available for 
at least 2 weeks after the meeting as my wife and I tour the country again

;-)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 00:28:37 -0400 (EDT)

I have to go to Sydney next year for the FOS4G annual conference. July, I
believe. Woolongong is not too far from Sydeny :-)

Cheers

Carl