Subject: [Geopriv] [Fwd: Posting of IPR Disclosure]: "Location Types Registry"

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:08:50 +0300

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Posting of IPR Disclosure
Date: 	Thu, 26 Jun 2008 06:09:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked],[email-masked]
CC: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked] 

Dear Henning Schulzrinne, Hannes Tschofenig:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your RFC entitled "Location Types Registry"
(RFC4589) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2008-06-24 and has been
posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "Todd S. Glassey, IP owner's Statement about IPR related to RFC
4589 and IPR claimed in Glassey GeoSpatial Keying and Evidentiary Digital
Testimony Models."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv