Subject: [Geopriv] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-mayrhofer-enum-loc-enumservice-00.txt]

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:30:49 -0400

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action:draft-mayrhofer-enum-loc-enumservice-00.txt
Date: 	Thu, 19 Jun 2008 06:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : IANA Registration for Location ('loc') Enumservice
	Author(s)       : A. Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-mayrhofer-enum-loc-enumservice-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-06-19

This document requests IANA registration of an Enumservice for
reflecting location information.  The Enumservice uses the 'loc' Type
name, and makes use of the proposed 'held' and 'geo' URI schemes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mayrhofer-enum-loc-enumservice-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv