Subject: [Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for Triangulation data ID submitted

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 19:35:53 -0500

Geopriv

I just submitted an ID that's an extension to PIDF-LO to carry 
Triangulation data.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-ext-4-triangulation-00.txt

This document describes how a Presentity Agent (PA) provides a
Location Information Server (LIS) with location specific measurement
data it observes, for example - how many satellites are visible to a
PA, and at what angle are each currently, to aid the LIS in
determining geographically where the PA is.  This is done within a
Session Initiation Protocol subscription framework where the LIS
subscribes to the PA for its measurement data.  The LIS performs the
location calculation, determining where the PA is.

Comments are appreciated

James

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv