Subject: [Geopriv] Update to draft agenda

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:56:21 -0500

Based on the bashing so far, here are some tweaks:

* moved -retransmission- into the front-material. I'm currently  
expecting
    to only spend enough time to get a hum reinforcing what I think  
the list
    is telling me about consensus on this document. We can break it back
    out into a longer agenda item if we encounter controversy before  
we get
    to the meeting.
* expanded the time on events and filters
* added a section for Marc's civic format related discussion

The drafts are listed now.

If I missed any feedback in the flurry, please resend it.

Please continue to bash.

RjS

---------

Agenda: GEOPRIV at IETF72

  5m      Administrivia/status updates             Robert
             draft-ietf-geopriv-sip-lo-retransmission-00.txt
             draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-02.txt

10m      Geopriv Policy                           Hannes
             draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17.txt

10m      lbyr-requirements                        Roger
             draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-03.txt

15m      deref                                    Hannes
             draft-winterbottom-geopriv-deref-protocol-02.txt

10m      exploring 3963/3964 updates              Richard
             draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-03.txt

20m      How to move forward with held extensions Martin
          (what's involved in making the adjustments
          discussed in the interim meeting)
             draft-winterbottom-geopriv-held-identity-extensions-06.txt
             draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-02.txt
             draft-winterbottom-geopriv-held-context-02.txt

20m      location events/filters                  Robert
             draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-02.txt
             draft-winterbottom-sip-location-package-00.txt
             draft-polk-sip-location-get-00.txt

20m      pidf extentions                          James P
             draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txt
             draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-timezone-element-00.txt
             draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-ext-4-triangulation-00.txt

10m      civic location extensions                Marc
             draft-linsner-geopriv-relativeloc-02.txt
             draft-linsner-geopriv-adminspecific-01.txt

30m      Charter review                           Robert
           including "What kind of OBO-like work can we do?"
             (please review list discussion prior to meeting)
             draft-linsner-geopriv-obo-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv