Subject: [Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for A-GPS data ID submitted

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 19:35:55 -0500

Geopriv

I just submitted an ID that's an extension to PIDF-LO to carry A-GPS data.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-geopriv-pidf-lo-4-agps-00.txt

This document defines how a device encapsulates Assisted Global
Positioning System (A-GPS) data to ask a Location Information Server
(LIS) to calculate the device's position, and return that
information to the device.  This communication will be completed
using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), using Presence Filters
specific to A-GPS in a (SUBSCRIBE) request, and a Presence
Information Data Format - Location Object (PIDF-LO) as the (NOTIFY)
reply.

Comments are appreciated

James

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv