Subject: Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #4: Uncertainty semantic for resolution fields

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 04:24:27 -0000

#4: Uncertainty semantic for resolution fields
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]          
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  new                       
 Priority:  major            |    Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  rfc3825bis       |      Version:                            
 Severity:  -                |   Resolution:                            
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * owner:  => [email-masked]

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/4#comment:2>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>

---

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:17:48 -0000

Comment(by [email-masked]):

 Interpretation of the fields when ver==1 is defined in draft-thomson-
 geopriv-3825bis.  Take what text you need.

 We need two separate definitions: one for resolution (3825, ver==0) and
 one for uncertainty (3825bis, ver==1).

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/4#comment:3>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>