Subject: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-05.txt

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:32:50 +0300

Hi all, 

Based on the quick feedback from Martin I have created a new version of the
filters draft. I cannot submit it but you can find the new version here: 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/Filters/draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-05.
txt

The changes are: 

* Removed MIME type registration
* Added custom filter for movement rather than relying on RFC 4661.
Simplified the movement filter. 
* Simplified the speed example description
* Updated civic location token change examples to refer to RFC 5139
* Enhanced the schema with the <movement> element and the definition of the
<enterOrExit> element.
* Fixed the description about entering or exiting a region
* Minor other updates to the IANA consideration section. 

Ciao
Hannes

PS: I still have to work on the feedback provided by Martin and James to the
list recently about additional functionality:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/geopriv/current/msg07432.html

The security consideration section is also a bit weak...