Subject: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps COMMENT by Robert

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:40:30 +0300

Hi Robert, 

Regarding your COMMENT:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps/comment/
97948/

[IESG Evaluation COMMENT] 
There are some typo/grammar issues with the Note blocks added to the start
of
Sections 4 and 5 that need to be corrected before publication.

[hannes] Hopefully fixed now. 

A new version can be found here: 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps/draft-i
etf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-10.txt

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:59:33 -0500

> [hannes] Hopefully fixed now.

Looks good.

RjS