Subject: Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #3: GML Mapping

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 04:23:24 -0000

#3: GML Mapping
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |        Owner:  [email-masked] 
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  new                       
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  rfc3825bis          |      Version:                            
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:                            
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * owner:  => [email-masked]

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/3#comment:3>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>

---

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:14:18 -0000

#3: GML Mapping

Comment(by [email-masked]):

 This item depends on the outcome of the discussion on other points,
 particularly the representation of uncertainty.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/3#comment:4>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>