Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GEOPRIV Layer 7 Location Configuration Protocol; Problem Statement and Requirements
	Author(s)       : H. Tschofenig, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-10.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document provides a problem statement, lists requirements and
captures design aspects for a Geopriv Layer 7 Location Configuration
Protocol L7 (LCP).  This protocol aims to allow an end host to obtain
location information, by value or by reference, from a Location
Information Server (LIS) that is located in the access network.  The
obtained location information can then be used for a variety of
different protocols and purposes.  For example, it can be used as
input to the Location-to-Service Translation Protocol (LoST) or to
convey location within SIP to other entities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.