Subject: [Geopriv] IPR Disclosure: Qualcomm Incorporated's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-03 (3)

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:31:27 -0700

Dear Martin Thomson, James Winterbottom:

 An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Using Device-
provided Location-Related Measurements in Location Configuration Protocols"
(draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on
2011-07-13 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights
Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1590/). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "Qualcomm Incorporated's Statement about IPR related to draft-
ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-03 (3)."");

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Carl Reed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 14:09:25 -0600

An early 1980's BLM Alaska lightning detection and mapping system provided 
similar functionality - the server was a DG Desktop computer running AOS 
linked into a network of lightning detection sensors. A lightning strike 
location was computed based on triangulation information provided by the 
sensors. A GIS was used to render the base maps and the location of the 
lightning strikes.

Cheers

Carl

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "IETF Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 11:31 AM
Subject: [Geopriv] IPR Disclosure: Qualcomm Incorporated's Statement 
aboutIPR related to draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-03 (3)

> _______________________________________________
> Geopriv mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv
>