Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:08:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Relative Location Representation
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
                          Brian Rosen
                          Dorothy Stanley
                          Gabor Bajko
                          Allan Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-03.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to PIDF-LO (RFC4119) for the
   expression of location information that is defined relative to a
   reference point.  The reference point may be expressed as a geodetic
   or civic location, and the relative offset may be one of several
   shapes.  Optionally, a reference to a secondary document (such as a
   map image) can be included, along with the relationship of the map
   coordinate system to the reference/offset coordinate system to allow
   display of the map with the reference point and the relative offset.
   Also included in this document is a Type/Length/Value (TLV)
   representation of the relative location for use in other protocols
   that use TLVs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/