Subject: Re: [Geopriv] Consensus call: adoption of draft-thomson-geopriv-confidence-04 and draft-thomson-geopriv-uncertainty-08

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 11:54:09 -0800

Thanks for the responses to this. We have consensus to adopt.
Alissa

On 12/9/13 1:01 PM, "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Now that we have a milestone to "Submit an extension to PIDF-LO for
>expressing confidence for publication as a PS," I'd like to confirm the
>consensus that we had at IETF 88 for WG adoption of
>draft-thomson-geopriv-confidence-04 and
>draft-thomson-geopriv-uncertainty-08. In talking with Richard and Martin
>it seemed sensible to combine these two documents in a new WG draft if we
>obtain consensus to adopt.  Please respond to the list by December 19,
>2013 about adoption of these two documents in support of the new
>milestone.
>
>Thanks,
>Alissa
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Geopriv mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv