Subject: [GGIE] FW: [EXTERNAL] slides

From: "Deen, Glenn (NBCUniversal)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 08:32:41 +0000

On 11/7/18, 3:31 PM, "Fossati, Thomas (Nokia - GB/Cambridge)" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Attached.
    
    cheers!
    -- 
    Thomas

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 08:50:49 +0000

Hi,

I did ask the question if this has been tested with SAND (Server and
network assisted DASH). Which is defined in in Section 13 (Rel 15) of
3GPP TS 26.247:
https://portal.3gpp.org/desktopmodules/Specifications/SpecificationDetails.aspx?specificationId=1444

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Fossati, Thomas (Nokia - GB/Cambridge)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 08:54:26 +0000

Hi Magnus,

> https://portal.3gpp.org/desktopmodules/Specifications/SpecificationDetails.aspx?specificationId=1444

Thanks, I'm going to take a look at it shortly.

Cheers,
-- 
Thomas