Subject: [grobj] [Fwd: reminder about BOF proposals]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 09:59:12 +1300

A timely warning. I will try to generate a problem/requirements
draft in the coming weeks, but if we want a second BOF, I think
we'll need a bit more life on this list, and clear ideas about
a work plan.

    Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: reminder about BOF proposals
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:02:25 +0200
From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Discussion <[email-masked]>

This is an early reminder that if you are planning to submit a BOF
proposal for the next IETF meeting, its time to start acting. The
requests must be submitted in little over five weeks. Or six weeks if
you do it in UTC time, but I think that is an error on the web site :-)
Of course, much of the real work needs to happen before submitting a
request -- writing Internet Drafts, working on a charter proposal,
having a list discussion with the interested parties, etc. Also, the ADs
would like to know if you are thinking of something, as early as
possible. Talk to your ADs.

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2010.html#IETF77 says:

2010-01-25 (Monday): Cutoff date for BOF proposal requests to Area
Directors at 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, February 2 UTC). To request a
BOF, please see instructions on Requesting a BOF
2010-02-08 (Monday): Cutoff date for Area Directors to approve BOFs at
17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, February 9 UTC).

Jari

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf