Subject: grow: Draft GROW agenda for Minneapolis

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:28:23 -0800

Slides on http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/IETF58/GROW (in the
	event anyone wants them).

        Thanks,

        Dave

---

        Global Routing Operations WG (grow) Draft Agenda
        ------------------------------------------------

        Review and status of work items
         Meyer                                          15 minutes

	Generalized TTL Security Mechanism
	 draft-gill-gtsh-04.txt				 5 minutes
         Gill/Heasley/Meyer

	Med Considerations
         draft-mcpherson-grow-bgp-med-considerations-00.txt
         McPherson					15 minutes

        BGP Communities for Data Collection
         draft-meyer-collection-communities-00.txt
         Meyer                                          15 minutes
        
        Routing Protocol Overload (RPO) Draft Status/Discussion
         RPO Design Team                                30 minutes

____________________________________________________________
Web Archive:     http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/