Subject: grow: draft agenda for 58 IETF

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:56:46 -0700

Folks,

        Here's a draft agenda for the grow meeting in Minneapolis.
        We'll be meeting from 0900-1130 on Thursday, 11.13.2003.
	Both Danny's MED draft and the mine on communities didn't
	make the ID cut off, so I've included a pointer to where
	they can be found (and as usual, comments greatly
	appreciated).  

	One other thing: I'd like to solicit a scribe for the
	GROW session now. If there is anyone who knows they will
	be there and can serve as scribe, please drop me an
	email.  

        Finally, please let us know if you have additional agenda
	items. 

        Thanks,

        Dave

---

        Global Routing Operations WG (grow) Draft Agenda
        ------------------------------------------------

        Review and status of work items
         Meyer                                          15 minutes

        draft-mcpherson-grow-bgp-med-considerations-00.txt
         Danny McPherson                                15 minutes
         http://www.tcb.net/draft-mcpherson-grow-bgp-med-considerations-00.txt

        draft-meyer-collection-communities-00.txt
         Meyer                                          15 minutes
         http://www.1-4-5.net/~dmm/draft-meyer-collection-communities-00.txt
        
        Routing Protocol Overload (RPO) Draft Status/Discussion
         RPO Design Team                                30 minutes

____________________________________________________________
Web Archive:     http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:11:56 -0600

Folks, the MED draft will be posted within a couple of days,
I'll let the list know. Apologies for the confusion.

-danny