Subject: [GROW] I-D Action:draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Graceful BGP session shutdown
	Author(s)       : P. Francois, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-06-15

This draft describes operational procedures aimed at reducing the
amount of traffic lost during planned maintenances of routers,
involving the shutdown of BGP peering sessions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.