Subject: [GROW] I-D Action:draft-ietf-grow-va-auto-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 05:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Auto-Configuration in Virtual Aggregation
	Author(s)       : P. Francis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-va-auto-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-08-31

Virtual Aggregation as specified in [I-D.ietf-grow-va] requires
configuration of a static "VP-List" on all routers.  The VP-List
allows routers to know which prefixes may or may not be FIB-
installed.  This draft specified an optional method of determining
this that requires far less configuration.  Specifically, it requires
the configuration of a "VP-Range" in ASBRs connected to transit and
peer ISPs.  An Extended Communities Attribute is used to convey to
other routers that a given route can be FIB-suppressed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-va-auto-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.