Subject: [GROW] Fwd: New draft waiting for approval: draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:41:07 -0400

note re-published with the right title, thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Subject: New draft waiting for approval:
draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi,

WG chair approval is needed for posting of
draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-00.

To approve the draft, go to this URL (note: you need to login to be
able to approve):
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/status/49555/38190866e92b94eef6c496c10331b933/

  File name       : draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations
  Version         : 00
  Submission date : 2013-03-22
  Group           : grow

  Title           : IRR & Routing Policy Configuration Considerations
  Document date   : 2013-03-22
  Pages           : 15
  File size       : 36.6 KB

  Submitter       : Eric Osterweil <[email-masked]>

  Abstract        :    The purpose of this document is to catalog past
issues influencing
   the efficacy of Internet Routing Registries (IRR) for inter-domain
   routing policy specification and application in the global routing
   system over the past two decades.  Additionally, it provides a
   discussion regarding which of these issues are still problematic in
   practice, and which are simply artifacts that are no longer
   applicable but continue to stifle inter-provider policy-based
   filtering adoption and IRR utility to this day.

  Authors:
    Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
    Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
    Eric Osterweil <[email-masked]>
    Larry J. Blunk <[email-masked]>

Best regards,

        The IETF Secretariat
        through the draft submission service