Subject: [GROW] Fwd: New draft waiting for approval: draft-ietf-grow-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:41:29 -0400

note: republished with the correct title/filename.

Thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Subject: New draft waiting for approval:
draft-ietf-grow-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi,

WG chair approval is needed for posting of
draft-ietf-grow-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-00.

To approve the draft, go to this URL (note: you need to login to be
able to approve):
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/status/49553/65010768ebcdcf2ce0e56a46b41dcb76/

  File name       : draft-ietf-grow-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help
  Version         : 00
  Submission date : 2013-03-22
  Group           : grow

  Title           : Route Leaks & MITM Attacks Against BGPSEC
  Document date   : 2013-03-22
  Pages           : 7
  File size       : 12.6 KB

  Submitter       : Eric Osterweil <[email-masked]>

  Abstract        :    This document describes a very simple attack
vector that illustrates
   how RPKI-enabled BGPSEC machinery as currently defined can be easily
   circumvented in order to launch a Man In The Middle (MITM) attack via
   BGP.  It is meant to serve as input to the IETF's Secure Inter-Domain
   Routing working group during routing security requirements
   discussions and subsequent specification.

  Authors:
    Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
    Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
    Eric Osterweil <[email-masked]>

Best regards,

        The IETF Secretariat
        through the draft submission service