Subject: Re: [GROW] WGLC: draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations

From: "George, Wes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:01:54 -0400

Late response, but this addresses my concerns.

Thanks,

Wes

On 8/27/14, 11:32 AM, "Christopher Morrow" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>  Can the commenters say whether or not the changes are sufficient to
>move this along to publication-requested?
>
>-chris
>(thanks anonymous commenter for sending me in the correct direction!)

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:14:25 -0400

> Late response, but this addresses my concerns.

Terrific, so given that the commenters are satisfied... I think we can
call the long-standing LC closed at this point and move along to
asking the IESG to do their magic.

Eric/Authors,
I'll push out a publication request today, you all should be cc'd on
it, if it's NOT out today please ping me and i'll circle back for
completion.

-chris

---

From: David Farmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:49:14 -0500

Chris,

Stumbled upon an issue with one of the references;

[RIPE2007-01]
               RIPE NCC, "DRAFT: Autonomous System (AS) Number Assignment
               Policies and Procedures", Foundation
               Policy http://www.ripe.net/ripe/docs/ripe-452.

The actual title for RIPE-452 is "Contractual Requirements for Provider 
Independent Resource Holders in the RIPE NCC Service Region", there is a 
series of different documents with the the tile "Autonomous System (AS) 
Number Assignment Policies and Procedures", the most current being 
RIPE-525. However, given the context the reference is used, RIPE-452 
"Contractual Requirements for Provider Independent Resource Holders in 
the RIPE NCC Service Region" seems to be the correct reference.

I'm sure the RFC Editors would have caught this, but since I stumbled 
upon it today, I figured I should call attention to it.  I'm sure this 
can be fixed when any IESG comments are incorporated or in the RFC 
Editor process.

Thanks

On 9/22/14, 10:14 , Christopher Morrow wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> GROW mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow
>

-- 
================================================
David Farmer               Email: [email-masked]
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE     Phone: 1-612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029  Cell: 1-612-812-9952
================================================

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:22:18 -0400

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 4:49 PM, David Farmer <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Number Assignment Policies and Procedures", the most current being RIPE-525.
> However, given the context the reference is used, RIPE-452 "Contractual
> Requirements for Provider Independent Resource Holders in the RIPE NCC
> Service Region" seems to be the correct reference.
>
> I'm sure the RFC Editors would have caught this, but since I stumbled upon
> it today, I figured I should call attention to it.  I'm sure this can be
> fixed when any IESG comments are incorporated or in the RFC Editor process.

yup, this sounds like something that will get worked out in
auth48/iesg-commentary.