Subject: [GROW] Adrian Farrel's Discuss on draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-05: (with DISCUSS)

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 07:32:46 -0800

Adrian Farrel has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-05: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to see some discussion of the points raised by Terry Manderson
in his Routing Directorate review during the IETF last call period
(circulated on the Grow list at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/grow/current/msg03015.html).

By preference this discussion should be between the authors, WG, and
reviewer. But I'd be happy to step in and own the discussions if that
will help.