Subject: [GROW] IETF 93 Prague - meeting notice

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 11:19:52 -0400

howdy!
we've requested a meeting slot for Prague, I think it'd be good to
chat about these items at least:
  draft-ietf-filtering-threats
  draft-ymbk-grow-blackholing
  draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-problem-definition
  draft-ietf-grow-rpsl-via

and it might be nice to talk about the bmp <draft which will not
die/progress!> :)
Specifically I think the blackholing folk are interested in WG
Adoption, and direction... There are updates to the
leak-problem-definition as well to consider (sriram has updates to
ship I believe?).

Thoughts? Hope to see folk in Prague in ~3 weeks-ish time!
-chris
grow-co-chair

---

From: Thomas King <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 17:54:02 +0000

Hi all,

> On 2 Jul 2015, at 17:19, Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> howdy!

…

> Adoption, and direction…

I would like to give a brief overview of what is covered in the current draft-ymbk-grow-blackholing draft. I will also summaries the enhancements discussed on the mailing list. I hope we will have a fruitful discussion on this topic! 10 minutes for slides and another 5 for QnA would be nice.

Best regards,
Thomas

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 11:59:54 -0400

EHLO,
I posted an agenda, for tomorrow... Apologies for the late publication
:( I believe all the presenters noted (except Mr Scudder) were
planning to attend already, Jon's not critical since his request was:

  "This draft needs a WGLC, please?"

which has been done...

See you tomorrow evening!

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 17:05:45 -0400

> See you tomorrow evening!

Also, I forgot, pls mail me pdfs of your slides if you plan to present
something (sooner rather than tomorrow at meeting-start-time)