Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 01:33:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Monitoring Protocol
        Authors         : John Scudder
                          Rex Fernando
                          Stephen Stuart
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bmp-12.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-07-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol, BMP, that can be used to monitor
   BGP sessions.  BMP is intended to provide a more convenient interface
   for obtaining route views for research purpose than the screen-
   scraping approach in common use today.  The design goals are to keep
   BMP simple, useful, easily implemented, and minimally service-
   affecting.  BMP is not suitable for use as a routing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-bmp-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/