Subject: [GROW] Terry Manderson's No Objection on draft-ietf-grow-blackholing-03: (with COMMENT)

From: "Terry Manderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 17:44:37 -0700

Terry Manderson has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-grow-blackholing-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-blackholing/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work in addressing my concerns, clearing my DISCUSS.

---

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 00:08:49 -0700

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-blackholing/

Thanks much.
joel