Subject: Re: [GROW] Agenda Items for IETF100 - SIN ?

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 10:31:02 +0000

> 10 days past... no replies, are there things to talk about? or should we
> give back our meeting slot?

i would listen to any comments on the last rev of

draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify-00.txt

or do i need to threated wglc to get comment?  :)

randy

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 10:24:55 -0400

> or do i need to threated wglc to get comment?  :)
I don't know that GROW was listening to SIDROPS docstream, though it's
certainly a good idea to keep abreast of possible changes coming to their
world-view.

-chris

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 14:26:47 +0000

> certainly a good idea to keep abreast of possible changes coming to
> their world-view.

this one effects ops pretty directly

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 14:37:54 -0400

> this one effects ops pretty directly

Ok, would you like to present on friday afternoon then?
I think we only got serpil/tim so far...