Subject: [GROW] [Errata Verified] RFC8327 (5280)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 05:22:56 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been verified for RFC8327,
"Mitigating the Negative Impact of Maintenance through BGP Session Culling". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5280

--------------------------------------
Status: Verified
Type: Editorial

Reported by: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2018-03-07
Verified by: Warren Kumari (Ops AD) (IESG)

Section: 1

Original Text
-------------
BGP Session Culling is the practice of ensuring BGP sessions are
forcefully torn down before maintenance activities on a lower-layer
network commence -- activities that otherwise would affect the flow
of data between the BGP speakers.  BGP Session Culling is the
practice of ensuring BGP sessions are forcefully torn down before
commencing maintenance activities (that otherwise would affect the
flow of data between the BGP speakers) on a lower-layer network.

Corrected Text
--------------
BGP Session Culling is the practice of ensuring BGP sessions are
forcefully torn down before maintenance activities on a lower-layer
network commence -- activities that otherwise would affect the flow
of data between the BGP speakers.

Notes
-----
The original version of a corrected sentence was left in the document in the editing phase

--------------------------------------
RFC8327 (draft-ietf-grow-bgp-session-culling-05)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Mitigating the Negative Impact of Maintenance through BGP Session Culling
Publication Date    : March 2018
Author(s)           : W. Hargrave, M. Griswold, J. Snijders, N. Hilliard
Category            : BEST CURRENT PRACTICE
Source              : Global Routing Operations
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG