Subject: [GROW] working group last call draft-ietf-grow-bmp-registries-change (ends 2019.06.12)

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 19:24:39 +0200

Dear GROW,

We have a fairly short procedural document to consider for publication.
As suggested in the working group meeting in Prague,
draft-ietf-grow-bmp-registries-change may ready for last call. The last
call will be ~ 2 weeks, ending June 12th, 2018.

Abstract:

    This document updates RFC 7854, BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) by
    making a change to the registration procedures for several
    registries. Specifically, any BMP registry with a range of
    32768-65530 designated "Specification Required" has that range re-
    designated as "First Come First Served".

The document information is available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-registries-change
HTML: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-registries-change

Please review the document and provide feedback.

Kind regards,

Job & Chris
co-chairs GROW

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 17:38:23 +0000

just reread.  seems fine.

randy