Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 11:47:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Well-Known Community Policy Behavior
        Authors         : Jay Borkenhagen
                          Randy Bush
                          Ron Bonica
                          Serpil Bayraktar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-05-16

Abstract:
   Popular BGP implementations manipulate Well-known Communities
   differently from one another.  This results in difficulties for
   operators.  Network operators are encouraged to deploy consistent
   community handling across their networks, taking the inconsistent
   behaviors from the various BGP implementations they operate into
   consideration.  This document recommends specific action items to
   limit future inconsistency, namely BGP implementors are expected to
   not create any further inconsistencies from this point forward.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/