Subject: removing tdm labels?

From: "Kenneth Sundell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:04:38 +0200

folks,
there have been suggestions on this list to remove the tdm labels from
gsmpv3 into a separate draft. the idea is to coordinate the separate
tdm-draft with the work going on with generalized mpls. the gsmpv3 is
very close a second last call but the tdm part is still broken.

if there is consensus in the gsmp wg (this list) to move the tdm part
out of the gsmpv3 document, the co-authors will update the gsmpv3
document and send it out on a last call together with the other three wg
documents very soon.

so do we have a consensus to remove the tdm part for now?

ken (co-chair)

---

From: ad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:50:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

The other co-chair here:

I would like to clarify that we would not be adding the TDM content back
into the spec sometime in the future.  Rather, we are proposing an
additonal document that will become a WG work item. And of course, this
document will require a knowledgeable editor.  I don't expect that either
Kenneth or I is likely to edit this document.

So, speak up now if you are against the proposal to remove the TDM content
into its own document.

And speak up if you want the editorship of the TDM doc that results.

Thanks

a.

---

From: Balaji Srinivasan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:59:11 -0700 (PDT)

>so do we have a consensus to remove the tdm part for now?

This sounds good
balaji
-- 
Balaji Srinivasan
[email-masked]
Control Plane Technologies

---

From: "tom worster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:04:26 -0400

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
> so do we have a consensus to remove the tdm part for now?

if we can't get workable text then removing it would be
appropriate.

c u
fsb

---

From: "Kenneth Sundell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:48:54 +0200

hi,
i have not received any objections for removing the tdm labels from the
gsmpv3 specification into a separate draft, so apparently we have reached
consensus here. the next action will be to remove the tdm parts from the
base spec and start working on the tdm draft. so if there are any tdm
volunteers (i have seen one) contact me and/or avri.

regards,
ken