Subject: Results of the Sub IP directorate review of current I-Ds

From: "Avri Doria" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:16:38 -0400

Hi,

This message is a formal communication on the status of:
       
        draft-ietf-gsmp-08.txt
        draft-ietf-gsmp-mib-04.txt
        draft-ietf-gsmp-applicability-01.txt
        draft-ietf-gsmp-encaps-03.txtb

These document have all been accepted as representing chartered
work items.  

These documents have also all been through both WG last call and
IETF last call.  All documents are still on the IESG queue awaiting
IESG review.

Additonally all of these drafts have currently expired and require
updating.  While the authors were waiting for comments from the 
IESG before doing final updates, it is important that all of these 
documents be updated with all editorial changes received since the 
last call as soon as possible and certainly before the deadline
for IETF51.

Regards,
a.
----
Avri Doria
co-chair GSMP WG