Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-gsmp-09.txt

From: ad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 08:05:09 -0400 (EDT)

To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-gsmp-09.txt
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 06:56:18 -0400
Sender: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the General Switch Management Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: General Switch Management Protocol V3
	Author(s)	: A. Doria, F. Hellstrand, K. Sundell, T. Worster
	Filename	: draft-ietf-gsmp-09.txt
	Pages		: 144
	Date		: 02-Jul-01

The General Switch Management Protocol (GSMP) is a general purpose
protocol to control a label switch. GSMP allows a controller to
establish and release connections across the switch; add and
delete leaves on a multicast connection; manage switch ports;
request configuration information; request and delete reservation
of switch resources; and request statistics. It also allows the
switch to inform the controller of asynchronous events such as a
link going down.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-gsmp-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-09.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gsmp-09.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-gsmp-09.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--

--NextPart--

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 15:18:44 +0200

Avri,

I'll be in Denver July 31st and August 1st, then off to London.
Would it be useful to stop over in Boston? Like the 2nd?

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson
Chief Architect,
Utfors Research, Architecture and Future Lab (URAX)
Utfors AB
Råsundavägen 12
Box 525, 169 29 Solna
Office          +46 8 5270 2000
Office direct   +46 8 5270 5038
Mobile          +46 70 848 5038
Email           [email-masked]
WWW             www.utfors.se