Subject: our returns on profiled companies are unmatched bsbwojmvuxdyhya rla

From: "Claudette Warren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 04 10:24:33 GMT

LETH******LETH******LETH******LETH******LETH

Maximum Financial Stock Alert

Life Energy and Technology Holdings
(OTCBB: LETH)
Recent Price: 1.60
52 Week Range: 0.78 - 2.95
Avg. Volume (100 days): 198,099

LETH, a manufacturer of environmentally friendly 
waste-to-energy conversion systems, has filed the 
required Form 8-K with the SEC disclosing that the 
Company has received $250,000,000 in financing!

This funding package translates into $8.62 per share 
in cash for major worldwide expansion. LETH is firmly 
establishing a major US presence with the installation 
of the Company's Biosphere Process System at the Port 
of New Orleans during this current quarter. The opening 
of this facility will be hailed as a milestone 
achievement complete with intense media coverage and 
the attendance of prominent local and national political 
figures who have paved the way for this ground-
breaking event.

Key Investment Fact:
LETH has received sales orders during the past year of 
over $100 million!

Since Jan. 1, 2004 the overall market value
of our picks has increased by $Millions$!

Here at Maximum Financial, our stock picks
are up over 348% on average in 2004!

7-Day Target: 3.40

30-Day Target: 5.70

1YR Target: 12.50

Examining LETH - By The Numbers:

Total Assets: 36.8 Million = 1.26 per share of assets
Cash: 23.4 Million = .80 cents per share of cash
Shares Outstanding: 29 million (down from 31.8 million) 
after 2.8 million shares retired in Feb. '04
Additional Shares to be Retired: 1.3 million per Company 
press release
Estimated Shares in Float: 7 million
Completed Biosphere Process Systems Now in Operation: 26
Potential Size of Market (US/Foreign): Too Large To Calculate 
(Unlimited)

Solving a Dual Crisis - Waste and Energy:

LETH is utilizing the unique proprietary technology of 
their Biosphere Process System to generate revenue from 
the disposal of a wide variety of waste products at 5 to 7
 tons per hour which makes a major impact on the global waste 
problem. This profitable and environmentally safe process 
converts into clean, "green" electricity such waste materials 
as Municipal Solid Waste, agricultural wastes, forestry wastes, 
medical wastes, industrial wastes, sewage sludge, shale oil, 
sour natural gas, and the huge market of used tires. LETH 
profits from the sale of electricity created from the waste 
conversion on a continuous basis by generating 5 to 10 mega-
watts per hour of electricity which is then sold to replenish 
the local or national grid.

Record Backlog of Sales for LETH:

During the past year, over 20 Biosphere Process Systems have 
been ordered, which upon completion represents a backlog 
exceeding over $100 Million in upcoming sales. Many of these 
contractual agreements include options for the purchase of 
additional Biosphere Systems in the future once the initial 
order has been completed. The options vary from hundreds to 
thousands of units per contract which would send shockwaves 
through this low-float, emerging industry leader at an average 
sale price of $7 Million per Biosphere Process System!

Financing of $250 Million Positions LETH for Astronomical Sales:

The magnitude of this financing package goes much deeper than 
the fact that LETH trading at around $2.00, now has accessible 
capital equivalent to $8.62 per common share in cash. There 
are 26 Biosphere Process Systems presently in operation worldwide. 
The available funding could easily be used to produce 100 
additional Biospheres. Now factor in that the average sale price 
is $7 Million per Biosphere. We cannot even comprehend what this 
stock should be trading for with a potential $700,000,000 in 
future sales with 29 million shares outstanding!

Political Power Fosters Rapid Global Expansion:

LETH has captured the profit-making attention of both US and 
international investors by embracing a major foothold on the 
global waste problem as well as the urgent need to generate 
electricity from alternative sources. This has been accomplished 
by successfully creating major inroads to all corners of the 
globe through the political contacts at the highest level from 
Dr. Albert Reynolds, Chairman of LETH, who is also the former 
Prime Minister of Ireland. Dr. Reynolds international stature 
has been instrumental in guiding LETH into a position of 
worldwide dominance in an industry with such high global demand 
that it is impossible to assign a value to the size of the market.

Uncommon Value for a Company of this Caliber:

We are witnessing a breakout year in the making judging by the 
frequency of recently announced sales contracts for the Biosphere, 
the impressive backlog of over $100 Million in sales orders, and 
the Company's very solid financial position. We view this perfectly 
timed convergence of events as the catalyst for additional 
contracts that will perpetuate the shattering of the Company's 
own sales records. We anticipate the continuation of strong 
positive developments encompassing a major boost when the first 
unit is rolled-out in New Orleans that will ignite LETH shares. 
LETH carries our highest rating for short-term trading profits 
followed by robust long-term capital gains for aggressive 
portfolios looking for homerun performance.

Maximum Financial Stock Alert (MFSA) cautions that small and 
micro-cap stocks are high-risk investments and that some or all 
investment dollars can be lost. We suggest you consult a 
professional investment advisor before purchasing any stock. 
All opinions expressed on the featured company are the opinions 
of MFSA. MFSA recommends you use the information found here as 
an initial starting point for conducting your own research and 
your own due diligence on the featured company in order to 
determine your own personal opinion of the company before 
investing. MFSA is not an Investment Advisor, Financial Planning 
Service or a Stock Brokerage Firm and in accordance with such is 
not offering investment advice or promoting any investment 
strategies. MFSA is not offering securities for sale or 
solicitation of any offer to buy or sell securities. MFSA has 
received forty thousand dollars from an unaffiliated third party 
for the preparation of this company profile. Since we have 
received compensation there is an inherent conflict of interest 
in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are 
cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward looking statements, 
which are based on certain assumptions and expectations involving 
various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ 
materially from those set forth in the forward looking statements.

vdqoyswsqp rehq cu 
b jsq 
aptax svezcy
tis
glvvryrknl n
azolz kj y
hix   b sud