Subject: [HAM-AG] First!

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 10:25:49 -0500

Hi all,

This list was migrated from an external mailman instance, but I forgot
/ didn't bother copying over the mail archive, and so all of those
messages were lost in time, like tears in the rain....

Anyway, there seems to be a significant overlap between IETFers and
Hams - a bunch of us also attend many / most / all of the IETF
meetings, and so this gives an opportunities at a: geek out and b:
operate in different countries.

A number of us bring HTs with use when traveling, so if you are coming
to a meeting, consider bringing yours (and whatever license you might
need to operate).

73,
Warren (AC4WK)

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf