Subject: Re: [fmc] New Version Notification for draft-xue-fmc-ps-01.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:40:00 +0200

Dear all,
An updated version of the PS draft is available.
We like to attract your interest esp. for the use cases described as
- UE identification in fixed broadband network
- UE mobility across fixed networks
- UE wireless link characteristics related to QoS
We hope to focus thus on the major FMC aspects to be discussed and solved within INT area.

Thanks!
Best regards
Dirk

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. August 2012 10:17
An: [email-masked]
Cc: von Hugo, Dirk; [email-masked]
Betreff: New Version Notification for draft-xue-fmc-ps-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-xue-fmc-ps-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-xue-fmc-ps
Revision:        01
Title:           Problem Statement for Fixed Mobile Convergence
Creation date:   2012-08-29
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 16
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xue-fmc-ps-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-fmc-ps
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-fmc-ps-01
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xue-fmc-ps-01

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to analyze the issues that have
   arisen so far and to propose several use cases for the Fixed Mobile
   Convergence.  This document gives a brief overview of the assumed
   Fixed Mobile Convergence architecture and related works and then
   introduces several Intarea type of use cases based on the partnership
   in Fixed Mobile Convergence architecture, such as User Equipment
   identification, mobility consideration, such as mobility status
   reporting in Wi-Fi network and transporting Wi-Fi link
   characteristics type of considerations.

The IETF Secretariat