Subject: [fmc] Use cases

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 14:28:25 -0500

Folks,

Our BoF Request has been accepted. We are expecting to have a session
for fmc BoF is to be scheduled in IETF 85.

However, Brian, our Area Director asked, based on the feedback given
to IETF that
tt would be good to narrow the scope and focus on one or two
well-defined issues.  Ideally, these would be issues that, if solved,
would provide building blocks for follow-on efforts.  It would also be
good if those issues fall within the same IETF area, i.e. Int Area.

My suggestion is to drop one of the use cases and keep the other two.
Which one or ones we should drop in our efforts to narrow the scope?

Our use cases are (from the BoF page):

UE Identification use case,

UE Mobility use case,

Transporting link characteristics use case.

Please speak up.

Regards,

Behcet

---

From: Qiong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 09:26:41 +0800

Hi, Behcet,

>From my point of view, the priority of these three use cases are (from high
to low):
1) UE Identification use case,
2) UE Mobility use case,
3) Transporting link characteristics use case.

If I have to drop one, I would chose the third one.

Best wishes
Qiong

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 3:28 AM, Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> fmc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fmc
>

-- 
==============================================
Qiong Sun
China Telecom Beijing Research Institude

Open source code:
lightweight 4over6: *http://sourceforge.net/projects/laft6/*
PCP-natcoord:* http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcpportsetdemo/ *
===============================================