Subject: [Hipsec] ESP draft snapshot 03.06.2005

From: Petri Jokela <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 15:57:11 +0300

The latest version of ESP usage with HIP is available at

http://hip4inter.net/drafts.php

(date 03.06.05)

- Initial version of the security considerations section has been written.

- IANA consideratios has been added (two new parameter types).

- Few fixes (see the diff file between 31.05 and this version).
  o During base exchange, keymat index points to the ESP SA keys
  o REKEYING state taken away completely

  o few typos known, 6.9.3: Pfaket, empty bullet 5

I haven't yet made any changes regarding possible problems when UDPATEs
are crossing each other.

/petri

-- 
Petri Jokela                        Tel:    +358 9 299 2413
Research scientist                  Fax:    +358 9 299 3535
NomadicLab, Ericsson Research       Mobile: +358 44 299 2413
Oy L M Ericsson Ab                  email: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec