Subject: [Hipsec] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-nikander-esp-beet-mode-03.txt

From: Jan Mikael Melen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 08:49:29 +0300

----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nikander-esp-beet-mode-03.txt
Date: Wednesday 01 June 2005 23:03
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
 directories.

 Title  : A Bound End-to-End Tunnel (BEET) mode for ESP
 Author(s) : P. Nikander, J. Melen
 Filename : draft-nikander-esp-beet-mode-03.txt
 Pages  : 29
 Date  : 2005-6-1

This document specifies a new mode, called Bound End-to-End Tunnel
   (BEET) mode, for IPsec ESP.  The new mode augments the existing ESP
   tunnel and transport modes.  For end-to-end tunnels, the new mode
   provides limited tunnel mode semantics without the regular tunnel
   mode overhead.  The mode is intended to support new uses of ESP,
   including mobility and multi-address multi-homing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nikander-esp-beet-mode-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
 message. You can also visit
 https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce to change your
 subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
 "get draft-nikander-esp-beet-mode-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
 [email-masked].
In the body type:
 "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nikander-esp-beet-mode-03.txt".

NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
 MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
 feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
 command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
 a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
 exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
 "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
 up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
 how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec