Subject: Re: [Hipsec] Start re-chartering discussion in Vancouver?

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:19:34 +0100

Hi,

so we started the rechartering discussion in Vancouver, but it didn't  
carry over onto the mailing list. Has anyone started to put together  
a revised charter proposal?

Lars
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:01:27 +0200

Hi Lars,

we have talked to our AD (by the way, I guess everybody has noticed that 
Mark is now the AD responsible for the HIP WG) and we will be working on 
the new charter shortly.

In any case, our highest priority now is to have the security ADs 
recommend a person to perform the Belovin-Rescorla analysis of the base 
spec. We have already contacted them, but they have not gotten back to 
use yet...

Cheers,

Gonzalo

Lars Eggert wrote:
> carry over onto the mailing list. Has anyone started to put together a 
> revised charter proposal?
> 
> Lars
> --Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>