Subject: [Hipsec] ICE tutorial in Chicago

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:12:15 +0300

Folks,

please, find below the announcement for the ICE tutorial in Chicago by 
Jonathan Rosenberg.

Cheers,

Gonzalo
HIP WG co-chair

WHAT:     Tutorial on Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
       (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-16.txt)
           [-17 should be available shortly]

WHEN:     Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 1145-1245
           (lunch logistics are in progress and will be announced ASAP)

WHERE:    Red Lacquar

WHO:      Anyone that would like to learn more about ICE.

WHY:      ICE, developed by the mmusic working group, has been
           defined as the IETF tool for NAT traversal for SIP-based
           media. It is also seeing increased usage for traversal
           for other kinds of application traffic - anything worrying
           about any-to-any communications. In this tutorial, we will
           overview the background of the problem, consider the
           requirements driving ICE, and provide an overview of
           how ICE works. An understanding of SIP is not required.
           The tutorial will be based on the pending -17 version.

RSVP:     Please send a note to me with the Subject line "ice-is-nice"
           (mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=ice-is-nice) so I can get a
           count of the number of participants for lunch purposes.

!DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NOTE!

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec