Subject: [Hipsec] [Fwd: [BEHAVE] ICE tutorial in Chicago - PLEASE PAY IF YOU ATE LUNCH]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:22:00 +0200

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[BEHAVE] ICE tutorial in Chicago - PLEASE PAY IF YOU ATE LUNCH
Date: 	Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:19:15 -0400
From: 	Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
To: 	IETF SIP List <[email-masked]>, IETF Sipping List <[email-masked]>, 
IETF MMUSIC WG <[email-masked]>, Behave WG <[email-masked]>, P2PSIP WG 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Lunch during the tutorial was paid out of my pocket, and I was expecting 
to get re-imbursed by everyone that took a sandwich. Though all of the 
food was taken by the end of the tutorial, I am several hundred dollars 
short. Please, if you took lunch and did not give me $20, give it to me 
before you leave, and if you have not, contact me privately and we can 
arrange for paper mail.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec