Subject: [Hipsec] API draft

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:33:41 +0300

Folks,

a few months ago, we had some discussions about the API draft. Miika 
contacted the APPS area folks and got some feedback from them. With that 
feedback, he has generated a new revision of the draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-native-api-02.txt

The discussions with the APPS area folks are documented at:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/discuss/current/msg00496.html

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/discuss/current/msg00755.html

I would like people to have a look at this draft and send comments to 
the list. Note that our plan was, and still is, to have this draft ready 
for publication request by the end of the year.

There were also discussions on producing a more long-term API at some 
point... but that may fall under the scope of the RG instead.

Cheers,

Gonzalo
HIP co-chair

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec