Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 06:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Native NAT Traversal Mode for the Host Identity Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Keranen, J. Melen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-09-15

This document specifies a new Network Address Translator (NAT)
traversal mode for the Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  The new mode is
based on the Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) methodology
and UDP encapsulation of data and signaling traffic.  The main
difference from the previously specified modes is the use of HIP
messages for all NAT traversal procedures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.