Subject: [HOKEY] IETF 70 Agenda

From: Charles Clancy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:49:30 -0500

HOKEY Working Group Agenda
IETF 70, Vancouver

Thursday, 6 Dec 2007, 0900-1130

0900-0905  Administrivia (Chairs)

0905-0915  Document Status (Chairs)

0915-0935  Proxies in AAA Key Management (Housley)

0935-1015  Key Management Document (Nakhjiri/Ohba)
            http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm

1015-1035  RADIUS/Diameter Support for ERP (Dondeti/Narayanan)
            http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gaonkar-radext-erp-attrs
            http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dondeti-dime-erp-diameter

1035-1100  Key Management Discussion

1100-1130  Pre-authentication Problem Statement (Ohba)
            http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps

-- 
t. charles clancy, ph.d.                 eng.umd.edu/~tcc
electrical & computer engineering, university of maryland

_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey