Subject: [HOKEY] IETF 70 agenda v2

From: Charles Clancy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:36:16 -0500

(added EMSK document to the agenda)

HOKEY Working Group Agenda
IETF 70, Vancouver

Thursday, 6 Dec 2007, 0900-1130

0900-0905  Administrivia (Chairs)

0905-0915  Document Status (Chairs)

0915-0930  Proxies in AAA Key Management (Housley)

0930-1005  Key Management Document (Ohba)
            http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm

1005-1025  RADIUS/Diameter Support for ERP (Dondeti/Narayanan)
            http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gaonkar-radext-erp-attrs
            http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dondeti-dime-erp-diameter

1025-1045  AAA Key Management Discussion

1045-1105  EMSK Document, Key Management Domains (Salowey)
            http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hokey-emsk-hierarchy

1105-1130  Pre-authentication Problem Statement (Ohba)
            http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps

-- 
t. charles clancy, ph.d.                 eng.umd.edu/~tcc
electrical & computer engineering, university of maryland

_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey