Subject: [HOKEY] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-hokey-erx-06

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 02:03:31 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-hokey-erx-06.txt has been successfuly submitted by Vidya Narayanan and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-hokey-erx
Revision:	 06
Title:		 EAP Extensions for EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)
Creation_date:	 2007-11-06
WG ID:		 hokey
Number_of_pages: 39

Abstract:
The extensible authentication protocol (EAP) is a generic framework
supporting multiple types of authentication methods.  In systems
where EAP is used for authentication, it is desirable to not repeat
the entire EAP exchange with another authenticator.  This document
specifies extensions to EAP and EAP keying hierarchy to support an
EAP method-independent protocol for efficient re-authentication
between the peer and the server through an authenticator.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey