Subject: [HOKEY] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 03:24:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : EAP Extensions for EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
                          Zhen Cao
                          Glen Zorn
                          Yang Shi
                          Baohong He
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2011-11-15

   The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) is a generic framework
   supporting multiple types of authentication methods.  In systems
   where EAP is used for authentication, it is desirable to avoid
   repeating the entire EAP exchange with another authenticator.  This
   document specifies extensions to EAP and the EAP keying hierarchy to
   support an EAP method-independent protocol for efficient re-
   authentication between the peer and an EAP re-authentication server
   through any authenticator.  The re-authentication server may be in
   the home network or in the local network to which the peer is
   connecting.

   This memo obsoletes RFC 5296.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-06.txt