Subject: Re: [homegate] homegate Digest, Vol 6, Issue 4

From: "Francisco, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:47:39 -0500

Please do. Can you reach out to Steve Richman?
Mark Francisco
Comcast Office of the CTO
[email-masked]
Mobile (215)416-5632

----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed Nov 11 01:57:58 2009
Subject: homegate Digest, Vol 6, Issue 4

If you have received this digest without all the individual message
attachments you will need to update your digest options in your list
subscription.  To do so, go to 

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/homegate

Click the 'Unsubscribe or edit options' button, log in, and set "Get
MIME or Plain Text Digests?" to MIME.  You can set this option
globally for all the list digests you receive at this point.

Send homegate mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/homegate
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of homegate digest..."