Subject: [homenet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-hybrid-proxy-zeroconf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 04:35:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Home Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Auto-Configuration of a Network of Hybrid Unicast/Multicast DNS-Based Service Discovery Proxy Nodes
        Author          : Markus Stenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-hybrid-proxy-zeroconf-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes how a proxy functioning between Unicast DNS-
   Based Service Discovery and Multicast DNS can be automatically
   configured using an arbitrary network-level state sharing mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-hybrid-proxy-zeroconf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-hybrid-proxy-zeroconf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/