Subject: [homenet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 05:57:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Home Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Home Networking Control Protocol
        Authors         : Markus Stenberg
                          Steven Barth
                          Pierre Pfister
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-04.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the Home Networking Control Protocol (HNCP),
   an extensible configuration protocol and a set of requirements for
   home network devices on top of the Distributed Node Consensus
   Protocol (DNCP).  It enables automated configuration of addresses,
   naming, network borders and the seamless use of a routing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-hncp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Steven Barth <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 15:04:48 +0100

Just a small update.

* reference updates to latest PA and DNCP
* behavior for sending RAs was slightly optimized based on some wg comments
* 2 issues added to todo-section based on earlier discussions / comments

Cheers,

Steven

On 05.03.2015 14:57, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> homenet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/homenet