Subject: [homenet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 05:47:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Home Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Prefix Assignment Algorithm
        Authors         : Pierre Pfister
                          Benjamin Paterson
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment-08.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-08-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies a distributed algorithm for dividing a set of
   prefixes in a manner that allows for automatic assignment of sub-
   prefixes that are unique and non-overlapping.  Used in conjunction
   with a protocol that provides flooding of information among a set of
   participating nodes, prefix configuration within a network may be
   automated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/