Subject: [homenet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:09:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Home Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Home Networking Control Protocol
        Authors         : Markus Stenberg
                          Steven Barth
                          Pierre Pfister
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-09.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2015-08-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the Home Networking Control Protocol (HNCP),
   an extensible configuration protocol and a set of requirements for
   home network devices.  HNCP is described as a profile of and
   extension to the Distributed Node Consensus Protocol (DNCP).  HNCP
   enables discovery of network borders, automated configuration of
   addresses, name resolution, service discovery, and the use of any
   routing protocol which supports routing based on both source and
   destination address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-hncp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Steven Barth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 20:15:25 +0200

Hi everyone,

this is HNCP revision 9. This version addresses the issues raised in the second
WGLC. Changes include final adaptions to the latest DNCP version (updated TLV
definitions, improved version handling), as well as clarifications to client
configuration and naming.

Cheers,

Steven

Am 31.08.2015 um 20:09 schrieb [email-masked]:
> _______________________________________________
> homenet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/homenet
>