Subject: [homenet] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 21:22:42 -0800

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-hncp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Kathleen's Discuss on DTLS as MTI, and am watching the
discussion in that thread (so if you work things out with Kathleen, I'll
almost certainly be satisfied).

The transport characteristics seem well thought out for a UDP
application. Thank you for that.