Subject: [homenet] Fwd: New Non-WG Mailing List: Mcast-wifi -- Discussions related to issues with multicast in 802.11 Wi-Fi networks & solutions/optimizations targeted at resolving these issues.

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 09:00:47 -0500

All,
     Apologies for the spam, but I think this is relevant to a number of
WGs.  If you have an interest in the interactions between IP multicast
and 802.11 networks, please join the list and contribute to the discussion.

Regards,
Brian

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Non-WG Mailing List: Mcast-wifi -- Discussions related to
issues with multicast in 802.11 Wi-Fi networks & solutions/optimizations
targeted at resolving these issues.
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:46:46 -0800
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=mcast-wifi
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mcast-wifi

Purpose:

This list is used for discussions related to issues with multicast in
802.11 Wi-Fi networks as well as solutions/optimizations targeted at
resolving these issues. Related working groups are
6lo/6man/6tisch/intarea/mboned/pim/v6ops.

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.