Subject: Re: [HT-rt] Design Team Process

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 12:20:22 +0300

On 16/04/18 13:53, Niels ten Oever wrote:
> I hope all is well. There have been a few people that have shown
> interest in doing the guidelines on drafts, but we haven't really worked
> out the process afaik.
> 
> It would be great if we would have:
> - a list of drafts to analyze, maybe in a wiki or on a dedicated git

I think we need a space. Git seems like a good idea. We could create a
Gitlab project space at 0xacab or continue to push documents to your
GitHub project, Niels.

> - a process for assigning of volunteering for drafts for review? I am in
> favor of an assigning process, which doesn't mean someone cannot
> volunteer for smth.

I think assigning things is probably not going to work well. But, if we
can set up "beats", eg content areas that people are covering, then we
can know who to @ when we send suggestions to the list.

> - a process for sending a response (4 days review of draft response, on
> this list, then then the author can submit it with some template text
> such as: "Hello, I am the reviewer of the Human Rights Review Team, I
> have applied the guidelines as initially described in RFC8280 and
> further developed in draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines to this document. Please
> find my review below, if you have any questions feel free to reach out
> to me at any time."

I like the idea of a template intro that brings visibility to the team.

-Mallory

-- 
Mallory Knodel
Head of Digital :: article19.org
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9  B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780