Subject: [hrpc] IETF91 about to start - HRPC presentation at SAAG

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 10:27:36 +0000

Dear all,

Welcome to this list. Please pardon me for the earlier test messages,
I was making the final tweaks before IETF91 is about to start.

Thursday we'll briefly present the proposal at the Security Area Open
Meeting in Coral 3, which is held between 13-15 PM HAST (audio
streaming here: http://ietf91streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf913.m3u ).

If you are here in Honolulu we would be very interested in discussing
the draft with you in person, just drop me and/or Joana (cc) an email
to work out the details.

Thank you for your interest in this topic.

Best,

Niels

- -- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint = 8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4 678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9