Subject: [hrpc] Meeting in Dallas

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 00:40:48 +0800

Hi,

As an applicant Research Group, we requested and got a time slot for
Dallas: Friday March 27 11:50-13:20

Niels and I are presenttly putting together an agenda.  While we will be
putting out an update of  draft-doria-hrpc-proposal, we would like to
include more items on the agenda than just this draft and wonder whether
others have any research to report in the area of human rights protocol
considerations.  Other suggestions for relevant discussions are also
welcome.

This is what have at the moment

Agenda (to start) -
agenda bash
applicant research group status
draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-00
other ....
what's next

Niels will be chairing, I will be remote

thanks

avri