Subject: [hrpc] new draft - adresses issues mentioned in session

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 17:14:23 +0100

Hi all,

We just released a new version of the research draft:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-research-06

It has new text on anonymity as well as translation as discussed during
the session.

On the issue of 'political protocols' I have re-watched the session, and
looked at the draft as well as the e-mail exchange after that and I
think there is not much of an issue left, but am always happy to discuss.

Best,

Niels
-- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9

---

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 11:53:59 -0500

Hi,

Thanks for putting this draft out.  I am assuming that this is what you
want to go out for last call.

I might note that I spoke to a couple of writer / editors about the
group's desire to put the model before any explanatory text. I invited
them to send their opinions to the list, but I guess they didn't, not
really surprised though.  The suggestion they were making was that we
could advertise the model in abstract/intro and then include it in a
appendix.  A comment I got is that were it just a paragraph or two,
putting it up front would be fine, but otherwise it will just distract
much of the audience from reading the draft at all. As it stands, I
guess that will just be my first personal comment on the draft.

I will figure out the right email to send to initiate the last call and
get it going.  I will avoid having it end on the week between one
religion's holiday and the secular end of year so plan on it to end Jan 3.

thanks

avri

On 25-Nov-16 11:14, Niels ten Oever wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> hrpc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc

---

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 13:41:15 +0100

Hi all,

As per the suggestions of Avri (put the guidelines at the back) and the
suggestions of Noah (non-discrimination instead of non discrimination),
I created a new draft:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-research-07

Cheers,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org