Subject: [hrpc] [[email-masked]: Topic IPv6]

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 14:59:37 +0100

You may want to have a look at his slides, if you want to laugh (or to
scream and cry).

Subject: Topic IPv6
From: Alexander Nevalennyy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 16:49:02 +0300
List-Id: IETF-Discussion <ietf.ietf.org>

Thank you for your opinion and fast support, Jordi.

About your points:

1. I am not sure that about privacy. Nobody need your IP while you do not
do something wrong. For instance, a lot of individuals call  via cell
phones without anonymous technologies.
2. Address can be provided for user or company like it is done in cell
phones. You have number for every device and nothing change when you will
go abroad and use roaming service. But it is only my opinion.
3. I meant usage of SLAAC for all ip-addresses (now it is optional).
4. Agree, but I had to provide all information.

Link is below:
http://www.slideshare.net/phdays/ipv6-35204784

Should I try to write to WG called ipsecme?

Regards, Alexander.