Subject: [hrpc] Implementation Report for HTTP Status Code 451 (RFC 7725)

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 12:16:44 -0500

Re: draft-451-imp-report-00
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-451-imp-report/> 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-451-imp-report/

Questions:

- Is the doc is ready to be a RG doc?

- Does the doc contain issues that are still too controversial for the
group consensus for inclusion at the moment? Please be specific.

- Who is interested in working on it?

- Are the authors willing to give up change control?

- What remains to be be done on this?

---

From: Shivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 13:51:21 -0500

I'm still working on this, but would be willing to defer control to the RG
if people are interested in contributing
​.

Consolidation work remains to be done for all the 451 drafts.

​
​

On Jan 16, 2018 12:17 PM, "avri doria" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Questions:

_______________________________________________
hrpc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 15:50:17 +0100

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 01:51:21PM -0500,
 Shivan <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 109 lines which said:

> I'm still working on this, but would be willing to defer control to
> the RG if people are interested in contributing

In november, it seems were was a (rough) consensus to defer to the
HTTP working group all drafts about 451?

---

From: Shivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 23:40:26 -0500

I doubt HTTP working group will adopt this draft. The current plan was for
it to be worked on as an individual contribution with the goal of it being
published as an informational RFC.