Subject: [hrpc] Draft agenda IETF 106 Singapore

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 09:04:34 +0300

Hi everyone,

Please find below a draft agenda. Comments welcome. If you're on the
agenda please let me know if you need remote participation.

Thanks,
-Mallory

===

Agenda HRPC IETF 106

# Welcome and introduction (5 minutes)

	Scribe, Note takers
	Agenda Review
	Research Group status

# Talk: Jed Crandall, Arizona State University (30 minutes)

	Borders and Gateways: Measuring and Analyzing National AS Chokepoints:
https://forrest.biodesign.asu.edu/data/publications/2019-compass-chokepoints.pdf

# Talk: John Mattsson, Ericsson (30 minutes)

	5G Security, false base stations and IMSI catchers, and the great SIM
heist and the need for PFS

# Updates: Research group drafts (15 minutes each)

	draft-irtf-hrpc-association, Joe Hall and Stéphane Couture
	draft-irtf-hrpc-political, Niels ten Oever
	draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines, Gurshabad Grover

# Discussion: Consensus building and research group drafts (15 minutes)

-- 
Mallory Knodel
Head of Digital :: article19.org
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9  B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780